Ali Shaw

Central
msg tools
mbmb
I really wanted to back this one on KS but the shipping to Asia made it prohibitively expensive. The upside of this is that I may have the chance to 'try before I buy'. I'll be going to Essen and that would seem to be my best opportunity - but only if the game is there! Does anyone have any news in this regard? Thanks.

(I realize that the 'purchase' part of the subject line may just be wishful thinking on my part given the officially stated release date...but a person can hope right?!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duarte
Portugal
Ponte de Lima
Ponte de Lima
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
IT will be there, but I doubt that it will be for sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephane Bassiaux
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Last year, Ryan's games were on sale at Schwerkraft Verlag's booth, but, IIRC, were not being demoed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Lowell
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well the estimated delivery to kickstarter backers is December 2015, I would doubt they'd be available for sale at Essen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Zscheile
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wraith75 wrote:
Last year, Ryan's games were on sale at Schwerkraft Verlag's booth, but, IIRC, were not being demoed.

The Ancient World and an Eight Minute Empires variant were being demoed at last year's fair, in the big hall left of the entrance, if I remember correctly. It might be these were only the german versions though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ali Shaw

Central
msg tools
mbmb
Thanks all. Didn't really have any realistic expectation of it being available for purchase given official release date - but dare to dream, right?!

But good to hear that people think it may be demoed. Will certainly be on my high-priority list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephane Bassiaux
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dagar wrote:
Wraith75 wrote:

The Ancient World and an Eight Minute Empires variant were being demoed at last year's fair, in the big hall left of the entrance, if I remember correctly. It might be these were only the german versions though.

Yes, they were, and at the Iello booth for The Ancient World in French, but I don't remember the English version being demoed. Not 100% sure though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T B
Denmark
Jyllinge
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just recieved my copy in Denmark....Would Think that makes it available at Essen
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Geiregat
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Sadly enough it wasn't available for a demo play at Essen!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.