Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the final rules for this located online anywhere? I own the game, but a lot of times I like to read rules for games on my tablet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Young
United States
Oakton
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been looking for the rules online as well. I would like to review the rules when commuting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Wu
United States
Walnut
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Id like to read the rules before picking it up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benji
Switzerland
Gurmels
FR
flag msg tools
visit us on www.muwins.ch
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
feezybeezy wrote:
I've been looking for the rules online as well. I would like to review the rules when commuting.

I haven't checked if everything is 100% identical, but learning the game from the rules that are posted here (current draft) should work just fine. It's not a complicated game and the "draft" looks very finished.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirk Knemeyer
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Final rules should be getting posted today. I'm heading out to another con, though, and can't keep an active eye on this. But it is in process...

Bruiser419 wrote:
Are the final rules for this located online anywhere? I own the game, but a lot of times I like to read rules for games on my tablet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Lorphanpaibul
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dknemeyer wrote:
Final rules should be getting posted today. I'm heading out to another con, though, and can't keep an active eye on this. But it is in process...

Bruiser419 wrote:

Thanks I love having PDF rule to read on my tablet. I got the game this week and the rule book was mangled inside the box all folded and crumbled which make it hard to keep flat on the table.

Game is beautiful I have it all set up but no chance to play it yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Liston
msg tools
A pdf of the rulebook can be found online here! It's a link in the sidebar on the right. And here's a direct link to the rulebook pdf.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.