Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They said today at the earliest. Here's hoping!...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Titeman wrote:
They said today at the earliest. Here's hoping!...

Just in case anyone is watching and wondering... the ship arrived, and on Friday (2 days ago) the games were delivered to, well, I assume it's a warehouse or office? Maybe just somebody's home? Wherever Elzra is located.

Anyway, the point being that North American backer rewards will start shipping before long!

(With 2000+ backers, there is still a lot of work for Elzra to do and any individual reward package might still take time to be sent depending where your name falls on that list - and that's before even considering standard mail delivery times. But stay patient: it won't be much longer.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thom Obarski
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
But I want it for tonight's game night, sigh cry
Missed the KS; but retail was predicting end of last month; still hangin' on...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
Retail distribution is also being reported on their fulfillment status page: https://elzra.com/ks-north-american-fulfillment-status ... it's down at the bottom, as "Preparing for retail release - 0%"

So they are focusing efforts on shipping backer rewards, and then they'll get to retail distribution. I haven't seen any guarantee that backers will get their games before any copies show up in stores, but it looks like that will happen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.