7 Posts

A Game of Thrones: The Board Game (Second Edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Ship batlle rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Velibor Janosevic
msg tools
mbmb
If i am attacking with two ships on two ships and win a combat due to house cards.
Can defeated ships retreat in to an area from which i attacked if they cannot retreat in to an other ares because they are occupied?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiger 19
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Units can never retreat in the area from which you attacked, land or sea. If they have no available retreat location they're destroyed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Randolph
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Barabasse89 wrote:
Units can never retreat in the area from which you attacked, land or sea. If they have no available retreat location they're destroyed.

"+1"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Velibor Janosevic
msg tools
mbmb
Thanks a lot!!!

Conclusion:
I was trick by lanisers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Velibor Janosevic
msg tools
mbmb
i have another question regarding retreat from sea of dorn if you own Storms end ?

Can you go to storms end port ?

TY

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Kukovica
Slovenia
flag msg tools
mb
Velja wrote:
i have another question regarding retreat from sea of dorn if you own Storms end ?

Can you go to storms end port ?

TY

No, you can only retreat into a port from the sea area the port is connected to. In the case of Storm's End, you can only retreat there (or march there) from Shipbreaker Bay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Rice
United States
LIHUE
HI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No.

You may only Retreat to an adjacent territory.

That Port is only adjacent to Shipbreaker Bay. It is NOT adjacent to the Sea of Dorne (or to the East Summer Sea).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.