6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Introduction » New User Questions

Subject: Posting a Reply - How do I? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
How do I remove the repeat of the thread title and repeat at the top when I reply to a thread?

How do I just get where I my reply shows up as a reply or is this just visible to me?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/5001112#5001112
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete
United States
Northbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ambersilk wrote:
How do I remove the repeat of the thread title and repeat at the top when I reply to a thread?

How do I just get where I my reply shows up as a reply or is this just visible to me?
Ignore it. It's not really there.

Pete (got used to it)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
The Herbie Nichols Project - Dr. Cyclops' Dream
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ambersilk wrote:

Scroll to the top of the thread and click the thread title next to Subject:. That will show you how it looks to others when they click on the thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
All replies are visible to everyone. BGG does not have sub-threads as some other forums do. Each thread is one big conversation.

The reply you use to enter a thread always shows its subject. This is so you don't have to page to the top to see the subject.

"Posted", at the bottom right of each reply, is also a link to each message. Click on "Posted" on any reply above and my subject will disappear, and that reply will show its subject. Keep clicking on different Posted links and you'll understand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Sonnenberg
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tall_Walt wrote:
"Posted", at the bottom right of each reply, is also a link to each message. Click on "Posted" on any reply above and my subject will disappear, and that reply will show its subject. Keep clicking on different Posted links and you'll understand.

I never tried that before. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.