Orléans» Forums » General

Subject: Question about the scorebloc rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gerritjan Roubos
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With the deluxe version I got a very helpful scorebloc.
But what I was wondering: the final row with the two grey I & II's, what are they supposed to count?
It must be bonus points with the Building tiles, but I can't find any in the rulebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon van Oorschot
Denmark
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some of the promo buildings give VPs at the end of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Oud
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
which buildings generate VP's at the end?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon van Oorschot
Denmark
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Depot gives 5 VP for each set of the 5 different goods at the end of the game, and the Bakery gives your bread (which is make of wheat using the building during the game) VPs according to your development status.

Maybe they also have more buildings in the works, that provide more opportunities for end game points.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hardy
Germany
Münster
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Only those 2 building mentioned so far score at the end, so having two rows on the scorecloc is a bit exaggerated.
I use the upper buildings row, though, to write the multiplication result in it, while I use the one above to write the calculus in it (Contors+citizens x progress, so e.g. 7+2x5, and then 45 in the first buildings row).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.