GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,221 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
15 Posts

Mistfall» Forums » General

Subject: Any news or status of the N. America copies of the Game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave S
United States
Pleasant Grove
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any news or status of the game making it to the shores of N. America yet? I realize that it still has to go through the port and customs, but just dying for some information.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dundy O
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
murteas wrote:
Is there any news or status of the game making it to the shores of N. America yet? I realize that it still has to go through the port and customs, but just dying for some information.

I'm interested to know, also. Looks like a great game and I can't find any way to preorder. Is there a way?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave S
United States
Pleasant Grove
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wister wrote:
murteas wrote:

I'm interested to know, also. Looks like a great game and I can't find any way to preorder. Is there a way?

I imagine it will be available to pre-order at most of the OLGS (Coolstuff, miniatureMarket, etc.) but not until all the backers get their copies. I'm sure that it will be available in the next month or 2.

The KS copies were supposed to get to the New York Port this week for US copies, and last week for Canadian copies. I was just looking for a status update on that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric D
United States
Alpharetta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They just posted an update on Kickstarter

"United States of America

The shipment of games should reach port on August 9th, which most probably means that Mistfall will arrive at the warehouse around August 15th. Fulfilment will start immediately afterwards."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stéphane Martineau
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And for Canada:

Canada
The container should reach Toronto on August 15th. Again, with the games going through customs, and then being moved to a warehouse, fulfilment should start about a week later.

It's a bit later from the previous update but since we cannot do anything about it, we'll have to wait I guess!

It'll give a chance to our fellow gamers to complete the FAQ and the errata from NSKN games!

Thans for the update, we have a date to look for now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Bocaling
United States
Hayward
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just saw from the Kickstarter site that USA & Canada backers will be getting their orders next week!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
badalchemist
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any word on whether we'll get tracking numbers? I know the update was being playful when it said to check our doorsteps...but I would like to actually track it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Pecorelli
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They said in the comments that only backers that have an account with UPS and used that same email address for Kickstarter will receive tracking numbers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy LeClair
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmb
Got mine in Toronto yesterday. You can guess what I'll be doing this weekend...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stéphane Martineau
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Considering it was arriving in Toronto in the first place, I suspect mine will get in quebec city around tuesday or wednesday. In any case, I hope to play next weekend!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Kindree
Canada
Waterdown
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Canadian shipments - did they come with tracking number, and who was the shipper?

Afraid my wife will find the delivery before I do...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Rice
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like midweek next week for me according to the UPS email I just received....which I assume is for Mistfall.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Supposed to be Monday for me...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JD Snider
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine in Toronto yesterday. No tracking information provided. Came by Canada Post through BoardGameBliss.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.