Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tyler van Mulligen
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A quick foam core project to hold all the dominion goodness.

With the new expansion my friend needed redo his insert for dominion to accommodate all the cards in two boxes. With a little organization and upgraded foam core this came out great.

We used the Seaside and Hinterland boxes with some black foam core to make the custom insert. To allow enough room for the inserts we did not put a floor on the insert (just walls built together resting inside the box). The inserts are amazing printed on card stock paper thanks to Sumpfork cool! We used the double sided, non-sleeved horizontal version.

Inserts: https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/59848/sumpforks-double-si...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike De Groote
Belgium
Heist-op-den-berg
antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nicely done. I tried doing the same for my LOTR LCG collection and Warhammer: invasion LCG collection

It is just satisfying to see something you made yourselves :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wes Dafler
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool! I've been looking for a way to store my car did and this looks very nice (and cheaper than a fancy standalone box too).

About how many cards are in one of those lengthwise rows on the left or right side of the box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler van Mulligen
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the Hinterlands box (green), on the left side is all of the Dark Ages and all the copper/silver/gold/platinum/estates/dutchy/province/colonies/curses.
On the right side, is all of Hinterlands (~300 cards) and Adventures (~400 cards) so around 700 cards in one lengthwise rows. These are unsleeved cards. The middle rows were just too small to fit the cards on their sides, but were able to accommodate all the extra bits (and some cards orientated in the perpendicular orientation).

One sheet of foam core (~$5 at Walmart), some glue and some push pins. About 1-2 hours of measuring and cutting and your all set!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.