United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
"Try to pretend like you understand what's important."
badge
"Crafted with genius, energized with madness."
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't realize this was a Zelda reference at first. I'm looking for a copy of this for my wife, who is a big Zelda fan, hoping it will help her get into the game more. Please let me know if you're interested in selling/trading. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Young
United States
Mount Vernon
Washington
flag msg tools
I would also keep a watch on the Kingdom death store around black Friday its sort of a special holiday for KD:M fans as its when the kick starter launched, and i am speculating a good chance that promo minis will be available at this time assuming that kick starter backers have their goods in hand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Teves II
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually emailed him, asking if it was too late to sneak it onto my order, and got a reply back today. He said it would definitely be available again in the future, but he didn't say when or for how much. So, I guess I'm keeping an eye out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Orlando theTech
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These are now shipping, so you might find it worth looking at ebay (although I would not suggest overpaying since Adam is saying they will be available again)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Teves II
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm planning on watching eBay and buying one if the markup isn't too terrible. If rather overpay a bit and have it ASAP than wait forever.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.