Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Morency
United States
Waterford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm just curious if there's going to be a Windows version. I'm not really into playing games on a tablet, but I will if that's the only to play it. I did a little research online and found a mention of it, but nothing specific.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to know the same, but when I asked CGE about it they informed me of the (then upcoming) Windows phone release, and again when it was released. When I corrected the misunderstanding they responded:

Sauli from CGE wrote:
I misunderstood your querry for the first time..

Sorry for not being able to play on smart phone. And also one bad news - so far we are not sure if we will port this to desktops. We would definitely be glad to belong among top sellers on Steam, for example But the game is designed for topuch screens of smaler devices.

We will see in time...

This was from April 8, 2015, so there might be more current information.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Morency
United States
Waterford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for the info!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.