Subject: Inver Grove Heights (MN) Small Board Game Group rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jake Brown
United States
Inver Grove Heights
Minnesota
flag msg tools
I decided to start this thread so that people in my area would have another way to stumble across the small board game group I've created. While I've also created a group page on Meetup, I know not everyone is a member of that site. That's why I'm hoping this thread will not only give my little group more exposure but also give any like-minded gamers here an opportunity to get in touch with me about attending future get-togethers. Here is my page on Meetup that'll fill in all the details about the group:

http://www.meetup.com/Inver-Grove-Heights-Small-Board-Game-G...

I suppose the most important bit of information about the group is that I'm a quadriplegic. This has its own set of complications, which I've outlined on my Meetup page. The second most important bit of information is that the first group get-together is this Saturday, August 8th. I'll be hosting the group at my house from 1 PM to 5 PM, although I could play until 6 PM if it proves necessary.

The second group get-together is set for Saturday, August 22nd. I'll be hosting the group at my house once again from 1 PM to 6 PM. This is how I'd like the group to operate: twice a month on Saturday afternoons at my house. I just need to find regular players that can make it happen with me.

I'll make sure to update this thread the week of all future get-togethers in the hopes of catching some more players' attention. Feel free to contact me here on BGG or post in this thread if you're interested in attending this Saturday or sometime in the relatively near future.

Many thanks for any of you that took the time to read this thread.

Sincerely,
Jacob Brown
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.