Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
k boginski
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

If anyone purchased a Women of the Renaissance Set at Origins and didn't get the rules insert, please bear the following in mind:

• When playing with the Elizabeth I playmat, the William Shakespeare Luminary card MUST be present in the Draw deck.
• When playing with Isabella of Castile playmat, the Christopher Columbus Luminary card MUST be present in the Draw deck.
• When playing against Elizabeth I, Isabella of Castile may perform her Monararchical Madness power after winning a skirmish, not once per round (as indicated on the playmat.)

I've uploaded the actual insert sheet as well.

thanks!

- karen
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mongan
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Now if I'm not mistaken (and blind as a bat) this is new material (not from the KS), so is there any way others can purchase this? I'm a bit of a completionist.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
k boginski
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes Phillip, it is.

The reason is that we received so many questions during the kickstart, asking, "Where are the women?" "Why no women?" "Shame on you ladies for not creating any female Luminaries!"

The publisher was deeply committed to see that the game got made, but did not want to venture into an expansion immediately, so Jody and I decided to create it ourselves.

Whenever we play for fun (and not work!), we use a mat from the set. She usually chooses Queen Elizabeth and I lean toward Marguerite de Navarre!

The set may be purchased at www.twosistersgaming.com

We are also making the "Masterpiece Edition" expansion available for people who purchase a retail version of the game which doesn't come with the set.

Thanks for your interest,

- Karen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steve hitchcock

Arizona
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
phillip,,,just to make note,,,got my women expansion within week of order,,all things same quality as KS,,,,looking forward to seeing how they play,,,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blake Morris
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
This size viola da gamba is like a cello with frets. I started playing at age 48.
mbmbmbmbmb
Does this also include six new female Luminary cards? They aren't mentioned on the website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
k boginski
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Blake

The Women's cards are already present in the game. All the mats provide special scoring possibilities that are directly reflective of who the woman was in history.

thanks for your interest,

- karen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harald Dalbakken
Norway
Ulsteinvik
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kboginski wrote:
Yes Phillip, it is.

The reason is that we received so many questions during the kickstart, asking, "Where are the women?" "Why no women?" "Shame on you ladies for not creating any female Luminaries!"

The publisher was deeply committed to see that the game got made, but did not want to venture into an expansion immediately, so Jody and I decided to create it ourselves.

Whenever we play for fun (and not work!), we use a mat from the set. She usually chooses Queen Elizabeth and I lean toward Marguerite de Navarre!

The set may be purchased at www.twosistersgaming.com

We are also making the "Masterpiece Edition" expansion available for people who purchase a retail version of the game which doesn't come with the set.

Thanks for your interest,

- Karen

I tried to order at the website, but you don't do international shipping yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.