Popular Tags: [View All]
Lars Gertsen
Denmark
Århus
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I have a few questions about traps.

1: When you step on a trap and it goes off - is it then removed from the board or can other members of your party step into the same trap?

2: When Lidda searches for traps and she eq. finds one trap. Is it always a new trap or can she find an "found" trap if that one is nearest?

3: When Lidda disables traps she has to stand on a trap and "try her luck" with the dice?

Thats all from Denmark - Merry Christmas
Lars G.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LarsGertsen wrote:
Hi, I have a few questions about traps.

1: When you step on a trap and it goes off - is it then removed from the board or can other members of your party step into the same trap?

Removed from the board.

Quote:
2: When Lidda searches for traps and she eq. finds one trap. Is it always a new trap or can she find an "found" trap if that one is nearest?

Always a new trap.

Quote:
3: When Lidda disables traps she has to stand on a trap and "try her luck" with the dice?

Adjacent, IIRC.

Quote:
Thats all from Denmark - Merry Christmas
Lars G.

Merry Christmas to you, too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Gertsen
Denmark
Århus
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

That was a quick answer. I have a comment to point 3. According to the player's guide you have stand on the trap to disable it, but I will say as you, it is fair to be standing next to it. but if Lidda steps on a trap she can try to disable it!.

By the way what does IIRC mean.

Lars

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Day
Wales
Llandrindod Wells
Powys
flag msg tools
mb
If I remember correctly, IIRC

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Robinson
England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
mbmbmbmbmb
LarsGertsen wrote:

From the rulebook:

A Hero with the necessary ability must stand on the trap and roll the 'Disable Trap' die.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Woodward
New Zealand
Hamilton
flag msg tools
badge
Summertime is Christmas time
mbmbmbmbmb
1. The trap is left on the board with the "X" side up to show it has been sprung.

2. It is always a new trap (or if there are none, she is told that there are no other traps are in the room).

3. Correct. She can only do it to a trap that has already been found, but not sprung. If successful the trap is marked "X" to show it has been disabled, and she gets an additional trap token to put on her player card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.