Turning Point: Stalingrad» Forums » Rules

Subject: tps rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
paulus won

West Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i had bought on web an old copy of tps but the rules is missing some pages can anyone help me?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Clinton
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
I have been told we are allowed to post, request or reply to requests for items that the BGG (not I) consider to be under copyright protection. This seems to include anything that was ever under any sort of protection. I am not even allowed to upload files any more due to this stance by BGG.

May I humbly suggest you visit this group that considers "fair use" on this type of item to be equally important: Avaon Hill Yahoo Group

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley Knoll
Canada
Shilo
Manitoba
flag msg tools
MMP Disliker
badge
Soldier for Up Front, but is my back to the Volga or the Spree river?
mbmbmbmbmb
The TPS rules PDF I downloaded was straight from the Hasbro Pre-Wizards of the Coast Avalon Hill website.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Meyers
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Where is that website?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley Knoll
Canada
Shilo
Manitoba
flag msg tools
MMP Disliker
badge
Soldier for Up Front, but is my back to the Volga or the Spree river?
mbmbmbmbmb
The website disappeared when WotC took over. avalonhill.com. If I remember right it was in the community section of the website. You can see the old site using wayback time machine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.