GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,203 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Mage Knight Board Game: Shades of Tezla Expansion» Forums » General

Subject: Humble request ;) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J S
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would someone be so kind to make a components comparison video? Just to make things clear. I'm worried mostly about the card quality and the token size. Cheers...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hazard
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At your service!
I made a video for you and posted it. It's awaiting moderator review. Pardon the quality; made it with my phone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ant Lab Games
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Full component overview posted on my YouTube Channel.

Link to video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKtqRPflBbU
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J S
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gentlemen! Thank you so much you both been very enlightening. The token issue is very annoying, i use the originals directly from a custom foam core tray so I'm afraid bag draw for me is the answer. cry
The cards issue now, i really don't care about the color variation, still the size and thickness of them is trivial i guess? Some boxes have the same some don't? Whatever... The substance for me here is that the actual gameplay content is worth playing hopefully and doesn't add un-needed complexity to the best board game ever. Thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wiljack wrote:
Gentlemen! Thank you so much you both been very enlightening. The token issue is very annoying, i use the originals directly from a custom foam core tray so I'm afraid bag draw for me is the answer. cry
The cards issue now, i really don't care about the color variation, still the size and thickness of them is trivial i guess? Some boxes have the same some don't? Whatever... The substance for me here is that the actual gameplay content is worth playing hopefully and doesn't add un-needed complexity to the best board game ever. Thank you

When shuffling I can feel the difference between cards, albeit I don't sleeve. That said - the exp. itself is interesting and has challenging scenarios.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick M
msg tools
mb
I've posted a Solo Conquest series using Braevalar, the new enemies, and new Enemy Faction tokens. I've uploaded each day/night as its own video. The first video includes a more detailed look at the components.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_diqjQT7mQ

Having now played a Solo Conquest with the SoT content as well as the Life and Death scenario, I think the Enemy Faction tokens are very appropriate for the Life and Death scenario (which I think may be the most challenging scenario to date) but probably overpowered in Solo Conquest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.