GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,578 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Hostage Negotiator» Forums » General

Subject: Twitch viewer game of Hostage Negotiator! Come play! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Keller
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you ever negotiated a deal which you got the bad end of? Are you a glass half empty or glass half full person when you lose 50% of your money? Is your nickname Sweet Lips? If so, you are in the right thread!

I will be streaming Hostage Negotiator live tonight on Twitch! Interested in the game but not sure how it will play? Interested in learning how to play/trying the game before buying? Stop on in tonight 3/29/16 @ 10 PM EST and join me for live viewer play! Your one stop shop for Twitch's own board game stream!

http://www.twitch.tv/kzillatv
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Rake
United States
Richardsville
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would have loved to have watched but living on the east coast and having to get up at 5am to go to work the next day makes the 12am viewing impossible for me. I hope in the future you might be able to schedule one for a Friday or Saturday night, then I'll definitly be tuning in.

Will it be available on YouTube later for those of us that can't watch it live?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Keller
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
trakes wrote:
I would have loved to have watched but living on the east coast and having to get up at 5am to go to work the next day makes the 12am viewing impossible for me. I hope in the future you might be able to schedule one for a Friday or Saturday night, then I'll definitly be tuning in.

Will it be available on YouTube later for those of us that can't watch it live?

Yes, absolutely will be uploaded to Youtube. Also will be available via VOD on Twitch. I stream Mon, Wed, Fri and Sat so should be able to get in on the weekend action!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Keller
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was a great round of HN last night live on stream! Arkayne was roleplayed along with the police as while its fun watching the game, its better to get a bit of story in there.

Video should be uploaded to Youtube tonight. Definitely a rated R, NSFW video as Arkayne has quite the mouth on him. Will probably just link it here instead of my normal upload to BGG as I am unsure if Arkayne's potty mouth is allowed to be on here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.J. Porfirio
United States
Thompsons Station
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
What Van Ryder Game are YOU playing?
mbmbmbmbmb
EmperorBox wrote:
It was a great round of HN last night live on stream! Arkayne was roleplayed along with the police as while its fun watching the game, its better to get a bit of story in there.

Video should be uploaded to Youtube tonight. Definitely a rated R, NSFW video as Arkayne has quite the mouth on him. Will probably just link it here instead of my normal upload to BGG as I am unsure if Arkayne's potty mouth is allowed to be on here.

Can't wait to see it! I was on for about an hour and enjoyed the Gecon coverage, but I spent all day yesterday in a Van (not on) and was too tired to stay up any later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Keller
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
vanrydergames wrote:
EmperorBox wrote:

Can't wait to see it! I was on for about an hour and enjoyed the Gecon coverage, but I spent all day yesterday in a Van (not on) and was too tired to stay up any later.

Yeah first hour or so was Gen Con aftermath. Last hour, all Arkayne. If hot to trot to see how it went, vod is up on twitch, otherwise youtube will be uploaded tonight!

Fun stuff, looking forward to the abuductor packs!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Keller
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got the OK from the mods (due to the vulgar language) to add it up to the video sessions and its now pending! Should be up soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Keller
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Live again tonight with Hostage Negotiator plus all the expansions! Join me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.