jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally PP stands up for itself !

3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh Cobert, you card you! Your hijinks are so gol-darn hilarious.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Strobe
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Listen to your sidekick and eat the pennies.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You guys are fucking stupid.

Really. Especially you, Drew. You're a goddamn moron, and I hate that dunderpates like you are involved in a complicated ethical debate. We will never be able to discuss this rationally because nitwits with bullhorns destroy every attempt at rational discourse.






Hurr durr murderers and SJWs and conspiracies lol. DEMOCRAT PARTY. Fucking christ.
13 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
maybe government funding for pp could be reduced if they started selling baby organs for profit~
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ilthuain wrote:
You guys are fucking stupid.

Really. Especially you, Drew. You're a goddamn moron, and I hate that dunderpates like you are involved in a complicated ethical debate. We will never be able to discuss this rationally because nitwits with bullhorns destroy every attempt at rational discourse.






Hurr durr murderers and SJWs and conspiracies lol. DEMOCRAT PARTY. Fucking christ.


This post made it all worth it. Bwhahahah

PP can make money in licensing deals like this

2 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Stone
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
May the bikini be with you!
badge
I destroy SJWs!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
Ilthuain wrote:
You guys are fucking stupid.

Really. Especially you, Drew. You're a goddamn moron, and I hate that dunderpates like you are involved in a complicated ethical debate. We will never be able to discuss this rationally because nitwits with bullhorns destroy every attempt at rational discourse.






Hurr durr murderers and SJWs and conspiracies lol. DEMOCRAT PARTY. Fucking christ.


This post made it all worth it. Bwhahahah

PP can make money in licensing deals like this



The lamborghini is the cherry on that cupcake.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Stone
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
May the bikini be with you!
badge
I destroy SJWs!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Needs more boobs.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Admiral Thrawn
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't wait to get freedomier by watching FreedomToons.com. "Anita and the Patriarchy" should be a real hoot.shakesnoreshake
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Stone
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
May the bikini be with you!
badge
I destroy SJWs!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
einsteinidahosu wrote:
Can't wait to get freedomier by watching FreedomToons.com. "Anita and the Patriarchy" should be a real hoot.shakesnoreshake


I'd buy that for a dollar.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Edwards
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
We've probably had that one acted out already.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
myopia wrote:
We've probably had that one acted out already.


Daniel, I noticed you are from England so I probably should explain that this is a work of humor.

Without the overly loud laugh track I bet it's hard to understand that.

You're welcome.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
jeremycobert wrote:
Daniel, I noticed you are from England so I probably should explain that this is a work of humor.

then where was the humor
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.