Hide
5 Posts

DC Comics Deck-Building Game: Rivals – Batman vs The Joker» Forums » Variants

Subject: Multi-Player? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Jankowski
msg tools
Does anyone think that the Confrontation rules can be adapted for more than two players?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benj Davis
Australia
Summer Hill
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As a model, I think it would work fine. You'd need to make more than two characters worth of character cards though.
And to decide whether you wanted to interpret it as player elimination (boooooooo), or to make it that destroying someone's third character card instantly wins you the game (which seems better to me).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benj Davis
Australia
Summer Hill
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another thought that occurred to me the instant I'd hit Submit:
Once someone's had a character card destroyed, they shouldn't turn over their new one until the start of their own next turn, so they can't be targeted with another Confrontation straight away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Goertz
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
NA NA NA NA . . .
mbmbmbmbmb
You could also play it to where your teammate can buy your 1st or 2nd character back before your next turn. Play more strategically for keeping your buddy alive while sacrificing a turn of power.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Li
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also,.. instead of making more character cards, just use Nemesis cards and stack those.

I have a variant that uses this ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.