GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,575 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

London Dread» Forums » General

Subject: How is this game not getting more attention? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ebon Hawk
United States
Janesville
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I played the demo at GenCon and found it to be incredibly fun, thematic, tense, and difficult. I really enjoyed the audio intro and 12 minute timer. I was afraid that the game would get stale and slow down a ton after the hectic 12 minutes of planning, but the fallout from those decisions led to an exciting game throughout.

I also found that the limited planning time really kept the game moving forward since AP definitely leads to major problems. I really look forward to the final product and wish these guys the best of luck. If you haven't heard about this game yet, do yourself a favor and look into it.

Edit: For some reason they have no web links above, so you can start http://www.plotmakergames.com/?portfolio=the-g-project
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Torsten Hasforth
Denmark
Copenhagen
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Another round of playtesting at Greyfox Games booth at Essen for those that are interested.

T.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.