Cards Against Humanity» Forums » General

Subject: Older Versions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Williams

Charleston
West Virginia
msg tools
Forgive me guys, I am new to the site, and I didn't see anything that forbade this, so I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for the best chance for me to acquire the following sets:

Base set: Version 1.0/unlabeled, Version 1.1, and Version 1.2 (the early version with the four black cards that have the typo on the back) along with its 14 card replacement "oops kit" CAH offered for the mistake

Expansion 1: Version 1.0/unlabeled and Version 1.3

I suppose getting my hands on the actual Canadian Conversion Kit (in its little box before they started making an actual full Canadian release) would also be nice.

I have all other versions of the US core release and its expansions as far as I know (excluding the special name card and such special single buyer-personalized cards like those that have been available during the holidays as bonuses to their pack offers).

I have been unable to find these anywhere and have been burned a few times on eBay. I definitely know that these are worth more than newer sets, so I am prepared for that.

By the way, I agree with the fact as others have noted that y'all shouldn't waste money on the Design Pack, however the Reject Pack 2 is worth getting... expensive on eBay for those of us that couldn't go to the event, but the cards are funny and more along the lines of what one would expect from them.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samurai Munky

Westford
Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
have you tried the cards against humanity store?

that's probably the best route to go if you don't want to go the ebay route.

https://store.cardsagainsthumanity.com/

they even sell the old holiday packs that used to be wicked ebay expensive.

[EDIT: nevermind - you wanted specific versions. that one is a little tougher. not sure. The reddit page for CaH has a good list compiled for all the different cards between versions.]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.