Popular Tags: [View All]
Denis Davydov
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In comparison with my earlier questions, these should be pretty easy : ) Sorry for so many questions!

1. I used some cards to gain influence. Now I purchase a unit that can give me influence too. I use him immediately, gain influence and continue purchasing. All is happening in the same turn.
Is it right?

2. I'm buying spells in spell tower. I want to buy 2 spells. I take the first one... what should I do next? Should I renew the spells offer and choose my second spell from the 3 spells, or should I choose the second spell from the two remaining spells, and renew the offer after that?

3. Just to be sure: I can't use move points from my movement step in attack step, right? (With Lost Legion rules)

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Yes.
2. Always refresh the offer immediately.
3. Right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip
Canada
Moncton
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DeriusDen wrote:
1. I used some cards to gain influence. Now I purchase a unit that can give me influence too. I use him immediately, gain influence and continue purchasing. All is happening in the same turn.
Is it right?

Correct, you can also use units, to ready a unit to use influence (aka Herbalist).. and use it go gain more influence

DeriusDen wrote:
2. I'm buying spells in spell tower. I want to buy 2 spells. I take the first one... what should I do next? Should I renew the spells offer and choose my second spell from the 3 spells, or should I choose the second spell from the two remaining spells, and renew the offer after that?

Re-new the offer

DeriusDen wrote:
3. Just to be sure: I can't use move points from my movement step in attack step, right? (With Lost Legion rules)

Correct
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denis Davydov
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beiren Owlpants
Belgium
flag msg tools
mb
Do not forget that a spell cost 7 influence + 1mana of the color of the spell. Some people thend to forget the mana.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flavien Flavien
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Beiren wrote:
Do not forget that a spell cost 7 influence + 1mana of the color of the spell. Some people thend to forget the mana.

Woops, I did. Thanks for the reminder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.