Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Up Front» Forums » Rules

Subject: Movement from gully and defensive bonus rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Beorne
Italy
Forli'
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
My units are on a Gully and I have played a (single) forward movement on them.
The enemy attacks me at range 5 (so he can).
What is my terrain defensive bosus, -2 or -1 (= -2 + 1)?
The first movement card is ineffective even if I am attacked from range 5?
Thanks.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Irving
United States
Salinas
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Beorne wrote:
My units are on a Gully and I have played a (single) forward movement on them.
The enemy attacks me at range 5 (so he can).


Correct. Or he could do it from a Hill.

Quote:
What is my terrain defensive bosus, -2 or -1 (= -2 + 1)?
The first movement card is ineffective even if I am attacked from range 5?
Thanks.


Total Defensive TEM would be -1: -2 for Gully +1 for Movement.

The "hidden" movement card only applies when a group has 2 movement cards to leave a Gully (which normally would be considered entirely out of terrain.

Lucky I checked the 'geek just before the WBC Up Front tourney which starts in a an hour.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beorne
Italy
Forli'
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
rri1 wrote:

Lucky I checked the 'geek just before the WBC Up Front tourney which starts in a an hour.


Thanks a lot, I just played my first game yesterday evening. This game is AWESOME.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.