Popular Tags: [View All]
Björn
Germany
Herne
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Rout 1 of your units. If you do, units cannot suffer any damage during this execution round.

I would just like to be sure. All units are immune to damage, correct? Or just the Eldar units?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Niddi77 wrote:
Quote:
Rout 1 of your units. If you do, units cannot suffer any damage during this execution round.

I would just like to be sure. All units are immune to damage, correct? Or just the Eldar units?

I believe its all units. it is a great card to play to delay a round if your winning the morale battle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Almond
United Kingdom
Nelson
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmb
Unless it's a typo yes it'll be all units.

However I'm uncertain whether this card prevents enemy card events which attack. It will prevent enemy tokens taking effect, but if the enemy card says to rout one of your units, or destroy one of your units I suspect this might still occur.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Darkmancer wrote:
Unless it's a typo yes it'll be all units.

However I'm uncertain whether this card prevents enemy card events which attack. It will prevent enemy tokens taking effect, but if the enemy card says to rout one of your units, or destroy one of your units I suspect this might still occur.

I also believe this is the case, it prevents damage during the execure phase not while playing the cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Almond
United Kingdom
Nelson
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hello Alex,

Thank you for your questions.

When it says units does it mean just the Eldar units are immune or are the enemy units immune also?

It makes the units of both players immune to damage, otherwise it would specify only your units.

Does the card just prevent damage attacks (tokens,dice&icons) ie If the Eldar are attacking, and the enemy card tells them to rout one of your units is the unit routed? If the Eldar are attacking, and the enemy card tells them to destroy one of your units is the unit destroyed?

It only makes units immune to damage, units can still be routed or destroyed through other means that do not deal damage.

I hope that helps!

Samuel Bailey
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Bell
msg tools
Pretty sure it is all units. Haha, I pulled this card twice in a crucial battle against Chaos SM and negated so much dmg. It was wonderful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.