GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,755 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Mistfall» Forums » Rules

Subject: Mobs Knocked back to quest area with a Special enemy in the line. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carl Dorrington
United Kingdom
Dorchester
Dorset
flag msg tools
Hello all,

My question is do the knocked back mobs slot in to the line left side of the Special Enemy in the quest area or to the right of him?

I have not read all Special Enemy cards and was thinking this might matter thematically if he is supposed to act last in an encounter as long as that encounter does not call for reinforcements.

Cheers Dods.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pascal Van Vlaenderen
Belgium
Lissewege
Belgie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
In case of the first quest it doesn't matter as any other enemy is a bodyguard and thus should be killed first

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Aigner
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VanVlaenderenP wrote:
In case of the first quest it doesn't matter as any other enemy is a bodyguard and thus should be killed first

Of course it matters, bodyguard only helps him as long as there are other enemies in the same area, so of you manage to force him alone he is attackable ;-)

Enemies which are forced to leave the hero area are placed to the right (at the end of the line) as far as I remember, can't find the sentence in the rules on my smartphone now...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pascal Van Vlaenderen
Belgium
Lissewege
Belgie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Indeed it matters, but left or not doesnt matter , for the first quest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
They call me Mister...
Ireland
Donegal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dods80 wrote:
Hello all,

My question is do the knocked back mobs slot in to the line left side of the Special Enemy in the quest area or to the right of him?

I have not read all Special Enemy cards and was thinking this might matter thematically if he is supposed to act last in an encounter as long as that encounter does not call for reinforcements.

Cheers Dods.

Right, I'd say. No reason for him to wait till you get rid of everybody. If he was always to act last I'd say there would be instructions to that effect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Alves
Portugal
Setubal
Setubal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wanted to know too... if it's left or right.

It really matters for the hero enemy focus at pursuit phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.