Subject: Super Savior Mini Help rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Kiyoshi
United States
California
flag msg tools
http://imgur.com/CeOlVzx

I'm trying to figure out where the little piece that looks like an ear of corn or a dagger goes. It's the unattached part in the linked image.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Teves II
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
"Try to pretend like you understand what's important."
badge
"Crafted with genius, energized with madness."
mbmbmbmbmb
Going off of this, I don't notice it going anywhere. I'd recommend emailing them and seeing if they can clear it up for you. I've read they're pretty helpful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Boehm
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
That extra bit looks kind of like a mace. I know KD has included extra weapons before in miniature kits, but that's usually because it's a monster that you can kill and get some kind of monster-specific ingredient and recipe to build a special weapon. The Slenderman and the Gloom Katana / Gloom Hammer, for example.

But the Super Savior is not a monster. Or at least, I don't THINK it counts as a monster. Strange....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Sutphen
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think that's a part at all. I think it's just some weirdness resulting from when the spru was molded.

Hold onto it just in case. But I wouldn't worry about it for now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sideways monkey
msg tools
Agreed. That looks like sprue leftovers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.