L VonMeister
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just curious what the pricetag was on all the new Brimstone stuff.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Willy's Taxidermy
United States
Clearwater
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Most everything was priced from $20.00 to $50.00 per expansion depending on what it was. Not sure on the card packs.

- John
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Price
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
$10 per card or figure blister pack (Rancher male, Nun, corpse piles).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Zelasco
United States
Beavercreek
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Burrower was retailing for $40, and Hell Vermin & Swamp Slugs of Jargono were $20.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott M.
United States
Winter Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AmanuJaku wrote:
The Burrower was retailing for $40, and Hell Vermin & Swamp Slugs of Jargono were $20.

SO your perhaps looking at like ~29 and ~13 CSI prices when they go retail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Gambatese
United States
Mentor
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And with any luck ... people who kickstarterd this and actually made it happen may start seeing their stuff in a year or two ... shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are still aiming to deliver wave 1.5 this fall (Oct/Nov?), and hoping for wave 2 next year.

As a backer, believe me, I wish things were in our hands faster, but unlike some campaigns I've been in, at least this stuff is high quality (imo); I like the figures, the mechanics work for me, the gameplay is fun, and at least we know stuff exists.

It's not ideal, but at least progress is being shown. Distant as it may be, a light does exist at the end of the tunnel.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.