CV» Forums » Rules

Subject: How do cards 73-75 work? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ad
Lithuania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't really decipher the meaning of cards nr. 73-75, so I thought that fellow BGG'ers might help .

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ad
Lithuania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I figured, it counts as two cards in the end of the game insted of one. That seems logical enough. Could anybody confirm?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Deviser wrote:
I figured, it counts as two cards in the end of the game insted of one. That seems logical enough. Could anybody confirm?

I think I know the ones you are talking about. If so, they do count as two of that color but they must be the top card of that stack. If any other card is on top of it, then it counts as just one of that color

I believe they would also count as two towards goal cards in addition to the set collection
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aigimig
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
belial1134 wrote:
I believe they would also count as two towards goal cards in addition to the set collection

Which is still not officially confirmed as discussed here: https://boardgamegeek.com/article/18559997#18559997
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
aigimig wrote:
belial1134 wrote:

Which is still not officially confirmed as discussed here: https://boardgamegeek.com/article/18559997#18559997

True, I even commented in that thread that it was a good question..lol

Suppose someone could GM the designer and ask if they count towards goal cards or not

Filip Miłuński
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Miłuński
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, they do!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aigimig
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
great, now we have it confirmed, thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ad
Lithuania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to everybody for the help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.