Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gerald
United States
Escondido
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I haven't had a response yet on the official forums, so I thought I'd post my question here.

Will the extra set of dice and miniatures for this game be available for purchase again? I realized that these items were removed from the list of products for Mice and Mystics on Plaid Hat Games website. For some odd reason, I am missing one of the dice, and it would be nice to be able to make rolls without reusing dice all within the same action/event.

I guess I could wait until I pick up the Downwood Tales expansion, but that won't be for a long while. A very long while.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Gillespie
Canada
Strathmore
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are missing dice, that sounds more like a customer service issue than a product availability issue. When I got my box in the first preorder, two of the rat figures had defects. One was detached from the base and another was missing an arm. I emailed Colby and a replacement pair was sent to me within a week or so. In the meantime, since it's just dice, there would be nothing preventing you from just stickering up some d6s.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Bowles
Australia
Tatura
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think the OP was saying his game was missing one when he first bought, only that it's missing one now.

It's nice to have spares anyway, as you can sometimes roll enough attack dice that you need to re-use them to roll defense, especially when fighting Brodie or a Spider.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerald
United States
Escondido
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Correct! My game did not arrive missing any pieces, but I seem to have misplaced one of my own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gaius Cordovan
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
write an email to the german publisher ans see if you can order a set there?
http://www.heidelbaer.de/dyn/products/detail?ArtNr=HE748

good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teeka
Netherlands
Naarden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if you know this already, but the Downwood Tales expansion comes with 5 extra dice.

So if you were planning to get that one anyway in the near future, you might want to save your money as you'll end up with 9 dice total.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerald
United States
Escondido
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I knew Downtwood Tales contained 5 extra dice, but I won't be getting that for a while.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd contact plaid hat and see what they said. They have really awesome customer service. Someone posted that the misplaced the character cards. They contacted plaid hat games and asked about buying replacements and were sent new ones for free.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.