Popular Tags: [View All]
Carl Bussema
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I read the rules but couldn't see how/where/when you can get more order cards? It's like you can get 1 at the start of the game, try to fill it, and then that's it? That seems silly. Can I draw one instead of drawing a bean to the back of my hand at the end of my turn?

I assume you could play with the two expansions at the same time too... any good reason not to?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Pressler
United States
West Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
OMG! Overtext! How long have I been sleeping?! OVERTEXT! Also, I'm a DESIGNER now?! Sweet! OVERTEXXXXXXT!
badge
HO HO HO! Give me some money!
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the rules in front of me, so someone else can chime in with the specific rule. Basically, whenever you no longer have an order card in your hand, you draw a new one from a facedown stack and add it to the back of your hand. This will occur either when you fulfilled an order, or because the previous order reaches the front of your hand and is laid down during the first step of your turn. Thus, you will always have exactly one order card to work on.

Edit: Regarding playing both expansions at the same time, I have not yet done so, but it should work. There may be some differences in the recommended bean types to include (for a given # of players), but that's easy enough to tweak to your taste. Give it a try and tell us how it worked!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfonso Zamora
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
read the page 19 of the rules (RIO GRANDE version),
4th phase: draw new bean cards:
......If, after drawing bean cards, the player has no order card in his hand, he draws one, adding it to the back of his hand.

It easy, when the player has a face-up order card in his play area (because was your first card) or you fill an order (the same numbers 3/4 or 7/0) you draws one after draw new beans in the 4th phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.