GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,933 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
15 Days Left

Support:

Ian Williams
msg tools
Up now for your viewing pleasure 3 Tie Advanced with 2 fixes, Advanced Targeting Computer & Twin Ion Engine Mk. II. Do they now have enough fire power to take on a HWK? click the link below to find out. Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDrRDbstYmY
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Lehrte
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Böhnemann
Germany
flag msg tools
I, too, always forget about simultaneous fire. Especially bad on the last tournament I attended, where it came down to my Stressthog versus a Z-95. I had initiative, so at range 2 I had him easily. My Y-Wing did however only have one hull point, so it would very likely have been a tie. Fortunatly my opponent made the cut anyways, but so did I undeservedly. I feel bad for stealing someones place, kind of makes my 3rd place feel not as awesome as it did initially.

As always a nice report. I liked that you had the actual game audio this time, it is good to mix things up. Too bad X-Wing isn't that popular on Youtube, would be nice if it were to pay you enough for a better camera, but I guess that is an unrealistic dream for now.

Nice to see Guri hold up so well, she really is a lot of fun and the Star Viper definitly is underrated. Those Minor Explosions, though... New Tie Advanced are scary.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.