Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Hoehener
Switzerland
Zürich
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi there

I don't own the game yet but read the rules and many reviews and it's very high on my buy list. But one thing confuses me.

After drawing cards (which is mandatory) u can play cards if u want to take over some spaces on the board. Am i allowed to do only one "playing cards"-action per turn or as many as i want as long as i have the cards for it? From the rules i understand it's as many time as i want but many reviews explicitly say that u can only do it once per turn.

I tend to always go according to the rules of course but wanted to check nonetheless

Thx for the feedback.

Cheers Marco

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Wagner
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mhoehener wrote:
Hi there

I don't own the game yet but read the rules and many reviews and it's very high on my buy list. But one thing confuses me.

After drawing cards (which is mandatory) u can play cards if u want to take over some spaces on the board. Am i allowed to do only one "playing cards"-action per turn or as many as i want as long as i have the cards for it? From the rules i understand it's as many time as i want but many reviews explicitly say that u can only do it once per turn.

I tend to always go according to the rules of course but wanted to check nonetheless

Thx for the feedback.

Cheers Marco

Hi Marco,

you can play as many cards for as many spots as you want/can in one turn.

Matthias
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Hoehener
Switzerland
Zürich
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ok. So just as i thought. Thx for the clarification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.