Subject: Real Live Game Turn 7 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Hojnacki
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Plenty of high rolling this turn. Germans got 9/9 for supply replacements. Allies rolled 12/10/10/12 supplies and replacements. Germans damaged four planes with flak, I hit three locations with air attacks w/o spotters (clearly a pet peeve of my opponent.)

Germans won the initiative and took the double move. We've really been switching these back and forth during the game. Germans continue to bolster the Albert Canal and withdraws one last division from Breskens.

My planes attack and destroy one German fighter and damage another. Planes pretty much hit every target I went for for. Missed a few but I was pretty much just throwing planes around just because I had them. Did DG several Albert Canal hexes. Even though I wasn't prepared to attack the Canal the air power did force my opponent to move forward some fresh reserves just in case.

Breskens pocket cleared. The last three German divisions died along with a HQ. Free to shift that army (and I do mean army! nine divisions were tasked with clearing the area) east to break the Albert Canal line.

Patton continues to wait....

Areas north and south.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.