Dan Green
United States
West Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all, I'm Dan and I work at Paradox Comics-N-Cards. We're a reasonably large gaming shop located in Fargo, ND, and years ago we started doing podcasts. Just recently we moved ahead with pushing out weekly content and we cover a variety of topics, including Comics, Magic, and now Board Gaming.

I'd like to welcome you all to check out our podcast and let me know here if you have any comments or critique so we can improve and put out content that people really want to listen to. Our latest episode is an interview with designer Jamey Stegmaier about his upcoming game Scythe, for which we were first-wave playtesters. We've also got a great interview with game reviewer UndeadViking (though I wasn't on that one ).

We are continuing to release at least one episode monthly about tabletop gaming, and occasionally an extra episode when our DoxTalks episodes relate to board gaming. Our next episode for release later this month will recount our GenCon adventures. We would really appreciate any feedback you have, and you can either leave it here or email us at doxcast@paradoxcnc.com.

The podcasts can all be listened to on the web here (this link will give you only the tabletop episodes): http://paradoxcnc.com/category/podcast+tabletop/

Or on BoardGameGeek:
Paradox Comics-N-Cards » Podcast

And here is a link to the feed, or you can find us on iTunes by searching for DoxCast:
http://paradoxcnc.com/category/podcast+tabletop/feed/

Again, we greatly appreciate any time you can give us and any feedback you have. Thanks so much!

EDIT: I would be happy to provide a bounty of 10 geekgold to anyone who provides some constructive feedback in this thread. Thanks again!!

Dan Green (Twitter: @DanReadsComics)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Green
United States
West Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The DoxCast - Monthly (or more) Board Gaming Podcast - Looking for Feedback
Our newest Tabletop episode has been posted, and it can be listened to right here!

Again, we'd welcome any feedback and I'd happily send out 10gg to anyone who posts or PMs me with feedback - positive, negative or otherwise. Our goal is to improve and offer you exactly what you want to hear!

Thanks so much - hope you enjoy!
Dan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.