GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,232 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

One Night Ultimate Vampire» Forums » General

Subject: what is the KS collector edition? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
C
United States
Tustin
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I can't figure this out from the page, since they have all their text rendered into an image. I mean it looks like all KS pledges get the collector edition, but how is this different from the eventual retail edition?

I haven't backed yet so can't post the question there... well also since there is so much activity on the comments I kinda don't want to even to pledge and then ask, as I've had these kinds of questions get lost in the tidal wave of posts.

thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Alspach
United States
Louisville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Preorder Ultimate Werewolf Legacy now from beziergames.com
badge
Ultimate Werewolf Legacy
mbmbmbmbmb
The Collector's Edition includes a numbered box (Vampire is Number 3, ONUW is No.1, and Daybreak is...well, I forget). All the cards in collector's editions have little icons on their fronts on the lower left to indicate what game they are from. Cards that require additional items, like the Sentinel, Curator, and the Vampire cards that create Marks, have new icons in the lower right to show you which icon it is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.