Subject: Delivery Time rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Avelar
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is getting ridiculous. They are taking forever to deliver this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Seidler
Germany
Cologne
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem for me. It should be as perfect as possible so don't hurry things up, Mike!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
This is how Kickstarter projects go. There's no realistic way to speed the manufacturing process, which has many delays based on catching and correcting errors at the factory.

The only projects that deliver more quickly are those that don't actually need the funding from KS, so they run the campaign when most of this stuff is already done.

We will get the game soon enough and it will be awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly N.
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, but....at this point more frequent communication will calm concerns.

I'm in no huge rush either. But a regular update, even if there isn't much to add, is always calming to the Kickstarter soul.

It has been just over a month since the last update.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Selwood
United Kingdom
Bedford
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sabbat00 wrote:

This is what always surprises me around Kickstarter projects, particularly in this case with a skilled writer involved!

Even if it's just a paragraph, an update each week takes very little effort and helps to reassure backers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ousedaled wrote:
sabbat00 wrote:

This is what always surprises me around Kickstarter projects, particularly in this case with a skilled writer involved!

Even if it's just a paragraph, an update each week takes very little effort and helps to reassure backers.

A weekly update? Many backers would would call that spam.

If you need weekly updates to sooth your kickstarter psyche, you probbaly shouldn't back KS projects.

Jorune
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Selwood
United Kingdom
Bedford
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jorune wrote:

A weekly update? Many backers would would call that spam.

If you need weekly updates to sooth your kickstarter psyche, you probbaly shouldn't back KS projects.

Jorune

This is always the knee-jerk response. "Kickstarter probably isn't for you".

I am aware of the risks/rewards, however I also enjoy the build-up to a game release, like I'm sure many do. There's something nice about hearing a few manufacturing details and being told about the developer's experience, while hearing about any snags in production/logistics.

The best Kickstarters, with the best rewards I have yet received, have had regular updates, from developers who like interacting with their audience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Nunez
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
So are we on time in terms of the adjusted schedule??? I got distracted by "life" - you job, kids, and lawn work. I would appreciate an update in the near future...For some reason I have September stuck in my head as an important month for FTZ? Am I right? Anyway, if anyone has any news please share

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Steski
Canada
Hamilton
ON
flag msg tools
Thou art I... Thou hast acquired a new vow.
badge
With the birth of the BOARD GAMES Persona, you have obtained the winds of blessing that shall lead to freedom and new power.
mbmbmbmbmb
mikenunez wrote:
So are we on time in terms of the adjusted schedule??? I got distracted by "life" - you job, kids, and lawn work. I would appreciate an update in the near future...For some reason I have September stuck in my head as an important month for FTZ? Am I right? Anyway, if anyone has any news please share

The latest KS update says the games are scheduled to leave the factory 9/14, and arrive at customs around 9/30.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Nunez
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Wow.. thats some cool news..September is almost here So I will distract myself with "life again" and before any of us know it September 14 will be here and we can plan from there!! Cant wait to see those Bloodless and of course Typhon's Children!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
Customs end of September probably means delivery end of October at best, FYI.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Nunez
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
If your timeline is correct...wow, talk about timing! Getting FTZ around Halloween ! devil Maybe we will get an "offical word" before then?? I am assuming an email confirming addresses will be coming out soon...whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls