GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,268 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Wing Leader: Victories 1940-1942» Forums » General

Subject: 'Terrain' tiles for Wing Leader rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Colapietro
United States
Endicott
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A Wing Leader game in progress is a pretty thing to behold, but the cloud markers just didn't do it for me - especially when marking multiple tiles with a single counter. I put together some tiles for the cloud cover and flak that I think add a nice look to the games:

The tiles are contained in 3 files, all of which may be found in the files section (the mods asked me to post all 3 files to the same entry):

Wing Leader 'Terrain' tiles - Clouds and Flak

The first 2 files contain the Wispy, Broken and Dense cloud markers and are enough to set up most of the scenarios currently in the game. The third file contains flak barrages, rain and a marker for the sun.

Be sure to print the pdf's at Actual Size so that the tiles will match up on the map. They should print fine in A4, but if you have trouble let me know and I could probably create files at that size.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Simo
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
These would be cool if added to the Vassal module as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.