Subject: Just bought the game... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Robinson
England
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems complex, but I'm looking forward to playing it cool Now to read through the rules, the playing aids on BGG and a couple of videos
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Valerio
Portugal
Lisboa
flag msg tools
Elitist!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DIFFLOCK wrote:
It seems complex, but I'm looking forward to playing it cool Now to read through the rules, the playing aids on BGG and a couple of videos

Awesome game... hope you'll enjoy it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Franczyk
United States
Windermere
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Download the Official FAQ from bgg. It should answer some questions you will likely have.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Robinson
England
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Done and printed in colour! The copy I bought off ebay was non-english, (it wasn't advertised as such - message sent arrrh) but it had photocopied rules and FAQ supplied (monotone).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Hamer
United States
Oakville
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction." -Proverbs 1:7
mbmbmbmbmb
The Quick Start guide on BGG is a big help. Also, the Rahdo runthrough gets a couple of minor rules wrong, but definitely gets you started in the right direction. Enjoy, it's a fantastic game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For me, the structure of the manual was really intimidating, but once I took an hour to run through the setup and watched Rahdo's runthrough and extended play, I was in a much better place to walk through a full round while reading the manual in order. A couple major screw ups in my read through, but glad to discover and get them out of the way on my own, instead of with other players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls