Remus Rhymus
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
My advice to you...
badge
...is to start drinking heavily!
mbmbmbmbmb
Went to the International Spy Museum in Washington D.C. with my family today and was pleasantly surprised to find many copies of Spyfall in the museum's gift shop. I've been in similar museum gift shops in the past and usually the games available aren't worth playing. Anyone else ever come across any half decent hobby games in museum gift shops?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Tan
United States
South San Francisco
CA - California
flag msg tools
badge
There is only one choice and the brave make it. Fly from the path.
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw FITS at the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI), and that's a pretty great game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cormier
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
remus wrote:
Went to the International Spy Museum in Washington D.C. with my family today and was pleasantly surprised to find many copies of Spyfall in the museum's gift shop. I've been in similar museum gift shops in the past and usually the games available aren't worth playing. Anyone else ever come across any half decent hobby games in museum gift shops?

That is so cool! I've wanted to go there for a long while now but this just makes them "cool"!

I tip my hat (with the hidden camera inside) to them!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remus Rhymus
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
My advice to you...
badge
...is to start drinking heavily!
mbmbmbmbmb
zuzusdad wrote:
remus wrote:

That is so cool! I've wanted to go there for a long while now but this just makes them "cool"!

I tip my hat (with the hidden camera inside) to them!

Top recommendations. Great museum, especially if you're a 007 fan. ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls