Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
R Hilton
United States
Sarasota
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am curious about something. The Images attached to this game (ATS Stalingrad Dzerhezinsky Tractor Works 1942) include several pictures showing a map of the Grain Elevator. I recently purchased a copy of this 2004 edition of ATS Stalingrad DTW, and it does not feature the Grain Elevator map or scenario.

I do know that there was a 1997 game called Combat! Stalingrad, by Critical Hit, that used a game system that was a precursor to their ATS system, and that included both a Grain Elevator map and scenario as well as the DTW map and several associated scenarios that subsequently appeared in ATS Stalingrad (I know because I own a copy).

My question is, is there an ATS scenario for the Grain Elevator? If so, where, or in what edition of ATS Stalingrad, might it be found?

Thanks for any info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mochara C
Canada
Thunder Bay
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I COULD BE REMEMBERING WRONG but I recall that the GE map & scenario were made available on the Critical Hit website several years ago. I'm also pretty sure that I got the map from an issue of what I think was called Combat Diary, a short-lived magazine that Critical Hit put out to augment the Combat! games.

I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R Hilton
United States
Sarasota
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a copy of the GE map from a 1997 Critical Hit magazine, which was for the old Combat! games; probably the same magazine you remember. I also have a copy of the GE map from the original Combat! Stalingrad game itself (but apparently it was not included in the Stalingrad game when it was converted from the Combat! to the ATS system). But the scenario OOB from both sources is for the Combat! series which, while similar, is not quite the same as the ATS system. Interesting that a Grain Elevator OOB for the ATS system may once have been made available on the Critical Hit website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls