Hide
2 Posts

Ultimate Werewolf: Deluxe Edition» Forums » Rules

Subject: Do's and Don'ts? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Adiong
msg tools
So after reading around the forums, I learned a lot of things that didn't seem to be mentioned in the rulebook (or I just wasn't reading it all). Anyway, I can't seem to find these things now because all of this info is scattered all over different threads. And there doesn't seem to be a competent search engine on this site to view single posts. So, I would like to make a sort of compilation with this thread!

- Do not declare saves (eg. BG saved so-and-so, Wolves don't get the kill). Leave it up to the villagers to find out why there was no kill that night.

- Do not declare that the Cursed was eaten. Again, it is up to the the villagers to figure out why no one died.

Please, feel free to add to this list + correct me if I'm wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JasX X
United Kingdom
London, UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
jreginald wrote:

Please, feel free to add to this list + correct me if I'm wrong.

Yup, I always keep reasons for things not happening quiet (eg BG save, witch heal etc)

However I do tend to always reveal the source of someone's death -> be it werewolf attack, huntress attack, revealer etc

eg "tom died, he was attacked by a huntress"

different moderators will go different directions tho
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.