GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,641 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Barbarossa» Forums » General

Subject: Promos? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mitchell Lurcook
United States
Kingsport
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I just ordered Barbarossa, and I have to say, I love it. However, I ordered it from the main site and got the promos Kleist (regular), Strategic Planning (8), Air Support, Strategic River Crossing, Sabotage.

My 2 questions are, there are 10 normal Planning cards, do I shuffle these into it? or do i remove 8 of them and include the 8 and 2 old ones?

Main question, I see there are a few promo cards I don't have, I've had this game for 2 days, and have played it about 4 times already.

PO6 Further Reinforcements, # 4: Adolph-tan, # 3: Rundstedt-tan, and I don't know the number but its called Air Support. just to name a few. Im not particularly interested in the live action cards however.

How would I go about getting these? I'm willing to pay, and maybe do things that involve peanut butter I absolutely love this game, and hope they do an El Alamein remake.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Hu
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mb
I got the retail version and I was hoping to get the promos.

Could someone with the English set upload some decent pictures in the mean time?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Lurcook
United States
Kingsport
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I mean I have the English version with a few of the promos from there site.

http://www.kamikaze-games.com/store/products/92/Barbarossa-K...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Salvato
United States
Carol Stream
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WolfVonhinslik wrote:
My 2 questions are, there are 10 normal Planning cards, do I shuffle these into it? or do i remove 8 of them and include the 8 and 2 old ones?

The Strategic Planning promos are merely alternate art of the exact same card; it is intended that you use only one stack or the other. However, as these cards don't stay in a player's deck for very long, it's doubtful you'll ever run the stack out. Feel free to go 5 of each, combine them all into a mega-stack, or just run the 8-card stack of the alternate art as you see fit.

WolfVonhinslik wrote:
How would I go about getting [the additional promos]? I'm willing to pay, and maybe do things that involve peanut butter I absolutely love this game, and hope they do an El Alamein remake.

Your best bet is to check with Toni Darling, the Community Manager at Kamimaze (info@kamikaze-games.com).

They may be selling them at cons, or more likely, they'll be available as an add-on for the upcoming El Alamein Kickstarter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Hu
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mb
These promos don't come with the retail version from shops though

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaleb Eubank
United States
Senatobia
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have them. What do you propose?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Hu
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mb
Anyone else willing to sell their promos? Or at least upload some decent pictures of them so we can see what they look like.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.