Kemet» Forums » Rules

Subject: Battle Cards Setup rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
marine toma
Bulgaria
flag msg tools
Hello,

my group always played this game with randomly dealt battle cards. The rule book state: "6 battle cards"... and nothing more. My question is this:
I saw there are some colors on each side of the cards and every color has the same cards > does the red player always get the red cards and the blue player - blue cards or are they dealt randomly (do red player gets 3 whites, 2 blues and a black)?

ty

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Imre Hauszknecht
Hungary
Pécs
flag msg tools
We'll kill you with kindness!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Every color gets his own 6 cards with the same color (Yellow gets 6 yellows, Red gets 6 red cards etc.) Did you never feel that the battles are unfair the way you played it so far?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
marine toma
Bulgaria
flag msg tools
That is exactly why I'm asking . Last game my strongest card was 2 attack, 2 damage, 1 defence.... i managed to replace 1 of them with 3 attack, 3 defence but that was it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
marinexx wrote:
That is exactly why I'm asking . Last game my strongest card was 2 attack, 2 damage, 1 defence.... i managed to replace 1 of them with 3 attack, 3 defence but that was it.

Yea, that's not good. Each player should have a matching set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.