Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Sands
Canada
New Westminster
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My two sons (ages 19 and 13)and I have been playing this game all week and absolutely love it! This situation came up last night. I shoot robot A with a 6 that pushes him into robot B (in the directly adjacent space) that subsequently dumps B into a pit. Does the original shooter (me) get the victory point or robot A's controller as his robot was the one pushing robot B into the pit?
After some minor debating, we played it that the original shot should get the victory point as it's effect eventually resulted in the pit fall of B and robot A's push was only a passive effect in the process.

Appreciate others thoughts especially Emerson's as I know he responds to most if not all questions in this forum. I am so impressed with his commitment to this game and it's users - thank you for raising the bar for all game designers out there.

Dave
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris S
Canada
Delta
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree that the shooter should get the point. The "push" caused the fall into the pit just as if it was a normal push from a movement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emerson @NazcaGames
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
That's an excellent question. Chris is correct. The shooter gets the victory point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls