Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I voted 1. 5 isn't even that bad of a movie. Better than 3, and a little worse than 4. My order is 2,6,4,5,3,1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Eager
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
DBA Junkie
badge
"A Book should serve as the Ax for the frozen sea within us."-- KAFKA
mbmbmbmbmb
robot 5. 1 at least has Klingons (briefly). robot
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
#1 is my favorite. The other X were just glorified TV episodes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff
United States
Pensacola
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a trick to make us think in detail about these two films, isn't it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave, or "Phineas" or "Tolstoy" or,
United States
Mount Holly
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
5 is worse, because by then, they should have figured out how to make a good one. #1 has the excuse of being first, so you can give it a break for not being as good as some later ones.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Howden
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
I believe you have mine...
badge
Bringing you quality product in the face of crushing indifference since 1970.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hoya wrote:
5 is worse, because by then, they should have figured out how to make a good one. #1 has the excuse of being first, so you can give it a break for not being as good as some later ones.

Good point and I agree, but I voted 1 because I think I could sit through five if I had to. I don't believe I would ever make it through "TMP" again. The pacing is awful, it's very hard for me to watch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave, or "Phineas" or "Tolstoy" or,
United States
Mount Holly
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Galstaff wrote:
Hoya wrote:

Good point and I agree, but I voted 1 because I think I could sit through five if I had to. I don't believe I would ever make it through "TMP" again. The pacing is awful, it's very hard for me to watch.

Well, there is that. There is a lot of you sitting there, watching them sitting there, watching something on the main view-screen. For minutes and minutes. And minutes. snore
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Levy
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Best hobby, with the best people in the world. Gaming is the best!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hoya wrote:
Galstaff wrote:
Hoya wrote:

Well, there is that. There is a lot of you sitting there, watching them sitting there, watching something on the main view-screen. For minutes and minutes. And minutes. snore

Yup. And that's why it's hard to imagine ANY Star Trek movie being worse than 1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Morris
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
mbmbmbmbmb
There needs to be a #3 for they both suck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.