Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon Dunkley
United Kingdom
Chorley
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lost Legends £14.99 + £6.25 postage = £21.24 Board Game Guru.
http://www.boardgameguru.co.uk/lost-legends-16853-p.asp

I really like the game and so should you at this price

Edit: Oh well! it appears to be cheaper from several places on Amazon to, I'll leave it to you to hunt it down if your interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Smith
United Kingdom
Cleveland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
£15 on amazon but only one left free p&p

It is shop4world though so an inflatable sheep will probably turn up in the post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Coleman
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered from Amazon a couple of weeks ago, fulfilled by 'BOOKS etc' for a bargain price of £15 - £10(!) plus £5 postage

The package never arrived, and now they have no stock so have issued me refund.
Whoever 'BOOKS etc' use for delivery, they have no means of tracking or tracing parcels, so just a word of caution.

Major bummer, as that was a super bargain

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Cosgrove
United Kingdom
Bury St Edmunds
Suffolk
flag msg tools
mbmb
It seems to be back in stock at BoardGameGuru and I can't recommend Paul highly enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Bate
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

It's showing on Amazon at £10.80 + £5.13 P&P from Silver-Acorns.

Lost Legends - New On Amazon

I can't make up my mind whether this is one to buy or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Guest
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands, United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cold_and_hollow wrote:
That sucks. I often have that problem with buyforless AKA shop4world. So I tend to avoid them as much as possible.

Just a note in case people are led astray by this comment...these are 2 very different companies.
Buyforless is a Birmingham based company, with particularly poor feedback and after service (in my experience and reading others comments)

Shop4World, and its sister site 365games, are a Sheffield based company and again in my experience have very competitive prices and have ordered from them both half a dozen times or so with no issues what so ever.

YMMV
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Guest
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands, United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also sticking to the OP topic, i noticed whilst making my first order to a company called Games Quest (http://www.gamesquest.co.uk) that Lost Legends was priced as £12.99 (although shipping on this item is £3.99, you can get free shipping over £50) making it £16.98

They have other decent prices on...

Morels £7.99 Fungi - Games Quest
and
Port Royal £8.99 Port Royal - Games Quest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Smith
United Kingdom
Cleveland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Phillygee wrote:
Cold_and_hollow wrote:
That sucks. I often have that problem with buyforless AKA shop4world. So I tend to avoid them as much as possible.

Just a note in case people are led astray by this comment...these are 2 very different companies.
Buyforless is a Birmingham based company, with particularly poor feedback and after service (in my experience and reading others comments)

Shop4World, and its sister site 365games, are a Sheffield based company and again in my experience have very competitive prices and have ordered from them both half a dozen times or so with no issues what so ever.

YMMV

Oh sorry my bad I think the other name buyforless use is something like shop4less.

Not used shop4world but 365games are a really good company
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.