Simon Rehker
Germany
Karlsruhe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone,

I was wondering which miniatures apart from Boba Fett are in the Box only as a token. My plan would be to play this campaign without tokens but with all necessary miniatures FOR THE MAIN MISSIONS. I am not interested in additional side missions from figure packs. So is it enough to purchase just "Wave 2":

R2-D2 & C3PO
Boba Fett
Kayn Somos

Or do I need more than that? Thanks for any information on that

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's the board with the 'tokens':

So yes, just R2, Threepio, Boba Fett and Kayn Samos.

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyson K
Canada
Brantford
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just all of them. No big deal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Tom Casual
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tysonk28 wrote:
Just all of them. No big deal
lulz

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Aull
United States
Owensboro
KY
flag msg tools
Gaming Collector/Enthusiast
badge
Gamer Without a Cause
mbmbmbmbmb
Skeffington wrote:
Hey everyone,

I was wondering which miniatures apart from Boba Fett are in the Box only as a token. My plan would be to play this campaign without tokens but with all necessary miniatures FOR THE MAIN MISSIONS. I am not interested in additional side missions from figure packs. So is it enough to purchase just "Wave 2":

R2-D2 & C3PO
Boba Fett
Kayn Somos

Or do I need more than that? Thanks for any information on that

The upside to this mini expansion is that the 3 that released along with the game are all that you would possibly 'need'. Other figures releasing in the future--wookie warriors, smuggler, tusken bantha rider, all that stuff is more for skirmish (with cards for side missions in Campaign) than anything else.

Your total 'in' for this expansion is ~$75 with all minis that launch with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luka Sremić
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I'm not mistaking, you also have Han Solo on first mission (or so I heard), but I would bet you already got all wave 1 stuff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Sullivan
United States
Oak Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ran the first mission last night, definitely has Han in it. The hapless Rebels then proceeded to bring him along on mission 2, which led to them finding an AT-ST hiding in a nondescript alley on Tatooine...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Niven
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Conspyre wrote:
I ran the first mission last night, definitely has Han in it. The hapless Rebels then proceeded to bring him along on mission 2, which led to them finding an AT-ST hiding in a nondescript alley on Tatooine...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.