Dragon Open Play System - Star Trek: Attack Wing
The Wandering Dragon's “Dragon OPS: Star Trek: Attack Wing” program is a new take on Organized Play! This ten-week league allows players to just come out, play some great games... and receive exclusive, rare Promo Items!
You don't have to win. Just have fun!
The 10 Week League meets every other Saturday starting on 8/15.
Saturday, August 15, 12:00 noon to 3:00 pm
Saturday. August 29, 12:00 noon to 3:00 pm
Saturday, September 12, 12:00 noon to 3:00 pm
Saturday, September 26, 12:00 noon to 3:00 pm
Saturday, October 10, 12:00 noon to 3:00 pm
Saturday, October 24, 12:00 noon to 3:00 pm
The Wandering Dragon Game Shoppe
15032 S. Des Plaines Street, Plainfield, IL
Price: $15.00/per person each week
• Each Week: Prize Pool will consist of one Exclusive OP Ship, and then a mix of Blind Boosters and Retail Ships from Wave 1-16. Players will draw numbers at the end of the event. Number One picks first, Number Two picks second, etc.
• Eight Weeks: Each player that plays in at least eight of the ten weeks will also receive either a Deep Space 9 Expansion Pack or the Oversized Borg Cube Expansion Pack!
Dominion War (Month 1) – Operation Return (modified)
Saturday, August 15 at Noon
The basic rules for this OP will be followed with the following exceptions:
• Players are restricted to a 150 SP fleet build.
• Player fleets must be faction pure.
• The following factions are currently being played:
o Dominion (Dan)
o Federation (John)
o Klingon (Ryan)
o Romulan (Glenn)
o All Others (Jason)
• Only one player may play a specific faction. As additional players sign up for the event they will be randomly assigned a specific faction. If a player does not have enough ships to field a fleet they should contact the event organizer to switch factions with another player or have ships loaned to them for this event.
• Borg builds are not allowed in this event.
• There are no minimum or maximum number of ships a player must field.
• In addition to the 150 SP fleet build, players have a total of 15 SP points to spend on resources. Players may have more than one resource and all resources are allowed.
• The following resources are free for use to all players; however, all restrictions regarding their use are in effect.
o Evasive Action Template
o Skilled Helmsman