Glenn Smith

Maryland
msg tools
I posted this in Red Devils and I am newb. I have Red Devil and Tonga and some extras (have not touched Tonga). If anyone is interested in game or 2 on a weekend, please let know.

I assume something will be happening at Fall-In, so hopefully I will see some of you there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Pseudonym
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll PM you.

-Jeff M.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Smith

Maryland
msg tools
Jeff,

Excellent. I responded to your PM.

Thanks, Glenn

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Smith

Maryland
msg tools
I received a message from Tom and Jeff. And I have a friend in York PA. So the locations are from Harrisburg to Baltimore to York, very doable.

All responses are welcome.

I think we can work things out in a couple of weeks. I would think all are welcome, we all just need to get our schedules in-sync which is hard during the summer.

I have Red Devils, Tonga, a Brit and German tactics module, some pathfinders, assault section, bren, MG 42, and some extra leaders.

Good gaming and lets work this out in the coming month(s).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ganshaw
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now, if LBG would put together SgtCon somewhere in that area, we would really have something!!

A weekend of gaming, play testing and Q&A. Dollars to doughnuts you would see quite a few more people jump at that.

Perhaps a good idea for when SHOW hits?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Meyers
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I'm in for SgtCon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxime Noel
Canada
Qu├ębec
flag msg tools
Sgtcon sound like a great roadtrip idea!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Smith

Maryland
msg tools
Awesome response. I will PM all of you with my email so we can swap information that we most likely do not want posted on a public forum (addresses, phone numbers, etc). I will create a group email list so we can work together as a group to make this happen.

Let me start off that I can offer my place in Perry Hall, MD. I can accommodate 4 - 8 players (I can always buy more tables) and there is plenty of parking. As long as everyone is good with pizza, we should be fine.

I am available on the weekends after September 12.

If anyone has any other suggestions for a location or anything, lets discuss and figure it out as a group via email.

Good gaming, Glenn

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Smith

Maryland
msg tools
Steve and Maxime,

I was able to send PMs to everyone within this thread until I arrived at the two of you. The forum said I was sending out too many PMs in too short a time.

I therefore will send you both my email address later on when the forum "resets." Or, you can both PM me now with your email.

Looking forward to working together as a group to make this happen.

Glenn

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Smith

Maryland
msg tools
Here is where I am at in the process as of 8-12-15 at 2230:

Myself, Tom, Steve, Steve's buddy, and my buddy are in the beginning stages of email communication and working out the logistics for next month (or the next month).

Another possible location could be Barrage in Harford County (Aberdeen), I will research how that works.

Again, all are welcome. PM me with your email if this sounds sort of interesting and I will include you in our Sergeants email list. As a group, we will work this out.

Thanks, Glenn

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Pseudonym
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Keep in mind you could send an email to LBG and invite a rep to come play too. Just a thought.

-Jeff M.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Smith

Maryland
msg tools
Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your response and email.

Tonight I will send an email listing to the group with the latest participants in order to allow us to continue to work together on firming up this event (and hopefully many more in the future).

For now, I have some homework to do which is; (1) figure out how Barrage would work and if they can accommodate us, and (2) Jeff mentioned me contacting LBG to see if one of their 'reps' is interested in playing. These two tasks are easy and we have several weeks to go, so I should be able to discuss this intelligently with the email group very soon.

Thanks to everyone and again, all are welcome. We will continue to work together on making this happen and perhaps making this a solid and continuous group event.

Glenn

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Ho
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi...I just got the Day of Days game, and I'm interested in joining the fun.

Not sure if Columbia, MD, is convenient for you, but the Wegman's there will allow you to play games in the eating area, and they are opened until midnight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Keegan
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Banor58 wrote:
Now, if LBG would put together SgtCon somewhere in that area, we would really have something!!

A weekend of gaming, play testing and Q&A. Dollars to doughnuts you would see quite a few more people jump at that.

Curious about what is SHOW?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
keegantdad wrote:
Banor58 wrote:

Curious about what is SHOW?

Sergeants: Hell On Wheels - basically vehicles for our minis game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Keegan
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Did this group ever get going. I am still very interested in trying to get a regular gaming session of Sergeants.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Bowker
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tom,

Where are you located at? Your listing says PA. Just wondering what area.

Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls