Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Johnson
United States
Germantown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was one of the unfortunate many who missed the boat on the first run of this game, and am chomping at the bit to get a copy (without paying the exorbitant eBay or Amazon prices).

Could someone from Pretzel please advise us poor wretched souls when the next print run will ship? Are we looking at weeks, months, or longer?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Brokaw
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
It's not a damn moped!
mbmbmbmbmb
My FLGS has multiple copies of this still on the shelf. Is it really that hard to find? Interesting...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Johnson
United States
Germantown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do they ship? I'll buy one from them.

I can't find it anywhere. All the online game stores are out; and, there aren't any game stores in Memphis to speak of. There's only hobby and comic book stores.

Help a fellow game geek out pleeeeease!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Brokaw
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
It's not a damn moped!
mbmbmbmbmb
They are always really good about ordering plenty of copies of games they heard will be HOT. I've rarely heard them complain about having to wait for a 2nd shipment of something... usually the biggest issue is with Game Companies putting new games on allocation because they didn't produce enough and so that game store can't get their full INITIAL order received.

I think they ship, but on something new like this that apparently is out everywhere I wouldn't blame them if they choose to sell games to routine / return customers rather than package and ship it to somewhere where stores didn't place a big enough initial order. I dunno... I wouldn't blame any store for doing that really.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Royal
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you can't find it anywhere, call Mox Boarding House (Or Card Kingdom) in Seattle, WA. They have tons of copies when I was in yesterday (at 20% off, too.... sidewalk sale).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Johnson
United States
Germantown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Auzette wrote:
If you can't find it anywhere, call Mox Boarding House (Or Card Kingdom) in Seattle, WA. They have tons of copies when I was in yesterday (at 20% off, too.... sidewalk sale).

Just called - they have one copy but won't ship.

Thanks for the lead anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig H
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It would be nice to hear from Pretzel games though if their warehouse is empty or can stores still get them in.

My FLGS is looking to get one for me but I;m wondering if I see one somewhere else if I should grab it.

Hate to let my FLGS down - but they still sell me lots - like the large X-Wing ship expected this week... :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Bouchard
Canada
flag msg tools
publisher
Flick'em Up sales have overpassed our expectations ! It sold out in few days! Few weeks ago, when the buzz on the game started we didn't wait and decided to go ahead with a 2nd and a 3rd print. The 2nd one will arrive in USA in October!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Gambetti
Italy
Bolzano
flag msg tools
designer
And plastic for the Plastic Throne!
badge
No! This is not a board game, but Stanislao Moulinsky in one of his best disguises!
mbmbmbmbmb
MartinFZ wrote:
The 2nd one will arrive in USA in October!

Can we expect to see copies from this second print in Essen as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Bouchard
Canada
flag msg tools
publisher
Sure! We will have copies to sell and the same kind of set up that we had at GenCon to demo the game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Johnson
United States
Germantown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MartinFZ wrote:
Flick'em Up sales have overpassed our expectations ! It sold out in few days! Few weeks ago, when the buzz on the game started we didn't wait and decided to go ahead with a 2nd and a 3rd print. The 2nd one will arrive in USA in October!

That's great to hear - thanks for the reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Gambetti
Italy
Bolzano
flag msg tools
designer
And plastic for the Plastic Throne!
badge
No! This is not a board game, but Stanislao Moulinsky in one of his best disguises!
mbmbmbmbmb
MartinFZ wrote:
Sure! We will have copies to sell and the same kind of set up that we had at GenCon to demo the game

Great! I'm looking forward to playing the game at last!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerrin 2
United States
Canandaigua
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
MartinFZ wrote:

Congratulations on the success of Flick Em Up!

I was able to try the game and am excited to be able to get a copy of my own for my family to play.

Will the second and third print runs be the same as the original run (e.g. same wooden and thick board pieces) or have changes been made?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.