Subject: Firebreaks in the 'Cornered by Flames' scenario ('Arson' campaign) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Murray Fish
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
badge
They explained everything in detail and at great length. After they finished I sat, despondent, contemplating a bleak and empty future. "I’m glad you’re depressed" said one. "It means you’ve understood the situation.”
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All,

I hope some-one can provide clarity around the way that firebreaks work in the 'Cornered by Flames' scenario, the first scenario of the 'Arson' campaign.

The way the special rules read is that a firebreak is created once all the objective tokens are removed form the pile. Does that mean this must be done in each of the four rooms that the map shows as 'firebreak places'? room?

Or, does some form of firebreak need to be created in each room and the objective draw pile exhausted only the once for victory?

Thanks for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Nolin
Japan
Nakaku, Hiroshima
Hiroshima-ken
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are 10 tokens in the objective pile. By using 4 actions, you can discard one. You can do this action in any of the four rooms. When someone ups a level, you also draw a token, but it isn't discarded. If you spend 40 actions (10x4) and discard all the tokens, before the blue or pink token is drawn by leveling up, you win. If the blue or pink is drawn by leveling up, you have to win by the other method. That's the way I read it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls